Siemens Senior Service Technician for Building Automation Systems -Worthington, OH in Worthington, Ohio
Senior Service Technician for Building Automation Systems - Columbus, OH
Our contributions sometimes aren’t very apparent – but our innovations have made history. Siemens Smart Infrastructure is currently searching for a Senior Service Technician that will report to the Columbus, Ohio office. In this dynamic role, you will be responsible for performing field Service Agreements assignments to ensure proper operation and maintenance of installed Building Automation Systems with a focus on building comfort and energy management.
Are you ready to make history with us?
• Performs Preventative Maintenance and diagnostics on automation systems and components for Service Agreements contracts assigned.
• Test and verifies system readings ensuring an optimal system operation
• Identifies additional chargeable opportunities including time& material work, System upgrades and service contact expansion
• Completes service repairs, replacements, upgrades, adjustments and calibration on automation systems and components following issued tasking maintenance, troubleshooting and installations instructions
• Handles service calls as directed during the day and after-hours emergency calls through assignment of on-call rotation responsibilities. Service calls involve checks of indicated points of trouble analyzes full requirements of system involved and checks and tests systems components. They diagnose trouble or defect and determine corrective action and repairs systems.
• Performs system check out and assists in automation systems startups for service installed jobs.
• High school diploma or GED equivalency
• Military background, Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a bonus but not required
• IT and networking experience a bonus
• Previous HVAC Technician service experience is a bonus but not required
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of Building Automation System HVAC Controls preferred but not required
• Individual must possess a valid Drivers license in good standing.
• Individual must be at least 21 years of age to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here at https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html .
- Siemens Jobs