Siemens Marketing Communications Intern in Sacramento, California
We are looking for a communications intern to work 20-30 hours per week to help support the communications team with digital communications, social media and administrative tasks.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Identifying, researching, drafting and editing content (text, photos, documents and multimedia) for online publication (website and social media)
• Maintain social media tools, monitoring and reporting
• Maintaining content on website for USA and Canada according to established policies
• Assisting in optimizing websites for correctness, accessibility and search engine performance
• Contribute to strategies for more effective audience engagement across digital channels
• Assisting with coordination needs for advertising and other communication outlets
• Assist with design work for presentations and externally facing marketing materials
• Support photo and video shoots
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp%20EnglishformattedESQA508c.pdf .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here at https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html .
- Siemens Jobs