Siemens Area Sales Professional-Industrial Automation Portfolio-VA in Richmond, Virginia
Area Sales Professional-Industrial Automation Portfolio-VA
Job Family: Sales
Division: Process Industries and Drives
Business Unit: DF / PD Sales
Requisition Number: 229337
Primary Location: United States-Virginia-Richmond
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Siemens Process Industries & Drives helps customers increase productivity, safety, reliability, efficiency and time-to-market for plants and processes with innovative, integrated technology across the entire lifecycle. With a deep understanding of individual market segments, Siemens helps customers respond quickly and confidently to new market requirements and challenges, strengthening their competitiveness.
For more information, please visit:
Industrial Sales division searching for a highly professional Sales Representative with a passion for customer engagement and satisfaction. The position is ideally located in the Virginia Area. The position is responsible for the sales of the industrial portfolio with primary focus on NEMA motors, ANEMA Motors, Low Voltage Drives, Medium Voltage Drives Systems and Services including Motor, Drives, Electrical Power Distribution and Retrofits.
The selected candidate will manage a sales territory consisting of Channel, OEM, and End Users. This includes creating and executing a territory plan focused on expanding business with existing customers and developing prospective customers.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a strong team selling the best end to end industrial Drive and Service Solutions in the market. Siemens is leading the charge in providing innovative solutions to bolster the manufacturing renaissance in the US.
The top candidate will exceed sales revenue goals by effectively executing on key strategies and activities to include:
• Improving customer productivity, efficiency, and flexibility, through motors, drives technology and
• Understanding the industrial market as relates to customer requirements, opportunities and
• Building and maintaining a business plan by cultivating a healthy sales pipeline by uncovering new
• Develops and implements plans for strategic accounts that exceed expectations in revenue
• Assists in cultivating long-term relationships with the appropriate key account decision makers.
• Performs client presentations articulating the value proposition of product / solution / service
• Building long term relationships with senior management at key customer accounts, solution
• Engaging business unit technical and industry experts to provide solutions that address unique
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
• 8+ years of Industrial Sales Experience
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Sales experience with NEMA motors, ANEMA Motors, Low Voltage Drives, Medium Voltage Drives
opportunities, following up on leads and managing existing customer base.
Retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
Develops a complete understanding of the organizations structure and key buying influences of
partners and channel.
• Experience with OEM’s, End Users, and Channel Partners.
• Travel: 25 %
Systems and Services including Motor, Drives, Electrical Power Distribution and Retrofits.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .