Siemens Dispatching Operator/Service Coordinator - Nashville, TN in Nashville, Tennessee
Dispatching Operator/Service Coordinator - Nashville, TN
Job Family: SCM-Procurement / Logistics & ECC
Division: Building Technologies
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 233831
Primary Location: United States-Tennessee-Nashville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate. For more information, please visit: https://www.siemens.com/us/en/home/company/about/businesses/buildingtechnologies.html
· Responds to incoming inquiries and/or requests regarding products and/or services. Supports customers by
providing information while providing efficient and courteous service.
· Participates in investigating and resolving semi-complex problems. Supports order tracking, price quoting, and
· Effectively coordinates and schedules branch service activities and resources to ensure customer expectations
and commitments are met while delivering high quality service to assigned product lines. Provides support, information,
prioritization and coordination of assignments for field service personal.
· Serves as the main point of contact for all service customers to ensure expectations are being met. Proactively
follows-up with customer after completion of service visit to ensure a high level of satisfaction with quality of work
· Coordinates monthly quality assurance efforts of appropriate branch personnel. Handles decisions regarding the
scheduling and movement of manpower and material. Schedules and dispatches field labor force to meet customer
requests and expectations based upon nature of call, urgency, contractual obligation, available resources and customer
· Ensures all service requests and dispatches are well documented, coordinated, prioritized and organized. Reviews,
processes and distributes all service documentation including service orders, timesheets, packing slips, purchase orders,
accounts payable vouchers, MTO's and/or RMTR's as assigned.
· Also assists in processing credit memos and collections. Assists in project profitability through cost containment
procedures and processes. Maintains timely set up and completeness of related job folders as assigned. Utilizes,
maintains and updates all employee, service call and customer information in SAP.
· Utilizes, where appropriate, all features including but not limited to service reporting, time stamping, TSP planning
and scheduling, etc. May be responsible for non-installed parts sales including processing orders, pricing and invoicing.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· High School or GED. 2-5 years experience in customer service call handling, dispatching and service response in a
related or technical industry required.
· Good organizational, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
· Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and business software systems (i.e. SAP)
· Demonstrates basic knowledge of a specialty area.
· Typically, 2-5 years of successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of Key
Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require
employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Technical school or Associates degree (2 year) preferred.
· Familiarity or experience with control, HVAC systems and engineering preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .