Siemens Global Growth Strategy Lead (Operations Lead) in Mountain View, California
Global Growth Strategy Lead (Operations Lead)
Locations:Mountain View, California
Job Family: Strategy
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 233829
Primary Location: United States-California-Mountain View
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Do you have an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset? Are you operationally oriented?
· The GGSL is responsible to drive market share & profitability gains,through the coverage & performance of our region management teams. Thisindividual will define Growth strategies and follow through to execution
· Continuously drive improved business processes, customer satisfaction,forecasting, transparency, and sales tool maintenance processes across thecountry.
· Develop Ultrasound integration strategies to increase growth in SiemensHealthineers solutions of Population Health, Managed Equipment Services (MES),& Integrated Service Management contracts.
· Key leader in driving results through collaboration with all businesslines and matrixed Global functions: Services, Project Management, SolutionImplementations, HR, Finance, Enterprise Solutions, etc.
· People leadership responsibilities include the systematic development& coaching of indirect reports &national team in a high performanceculture.
· Critical KPI’s include: business volume (orders + sales); market sharegrowth, customer satisfaction & loyalty scores; people excellence.
· Executive level experience & expertise in setting business strategyfor individual customers/opportunity with the entire enterprise in mind;leadership targeting and closing opportunities; managing national strategicaccounts; and the ability to lead and inspire employees in the organization .
· This leadership role requires prior ultrasound business leadership &management experience, 10 years +.
· Ability to gain an in-depth knowledge and transparency of the marketplace industry macro trends
· Substantial knowledge is necessary of Healthcare business line offerings.
· Substantial international market knowledge is preferred.
· Strong ability to gain intra-organizational cooperation. Excellentinfluencing and negotiation skills at the highest levels of an organization.Excellent business acumen demonstrated
· Demonstrated leadership ability & expertise in managing across amatrix as well as enabling other managers to be leaders & drive businessresults –
This role reports to the VP BD & Strategy, Ultrasound for Siemens Healthineers.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .