Siemens Director of Global Growth and Partners in Mountain View, California
Director of Global Growth and Partners
Locations:Mountain View, California
Job Family: Strategy
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 233830
Primary Location: United States-California-Mountain View
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Do you have an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset?
Success in this role will require the development of strong working relationships and interactions with partners, customers, senior leaders, sales leads, and other product and marketing groups across Siemens Healthineers
· GGP is a business development role that aligns to Ultrasound partnersegment and is accountable for driving recruitment at scale aligned toUltrasound’s business priorities
· Lead strategic BD partnerships
· Lead partner recruitment: Identify existing and new partners to create abalanced portfolio aligned to business requirements. Drive partner’s businessqualification to ensure investments are made in partners that are committed andcapable.
· Lead assessment of tech partners centered on cloud, AI, ML and analytics.
· Set KPIs and drive strategy to ensure success of ongoing campaigns andensure the success of partners
· Evolve and monitor strategic partner co-marketing plans and requests
· This leadership role requires prior ultrasound business leadership &management experience, 10 years +.
· Ability to gain an in-depth knowledge and transparency of the marketplace industry macro trends
· Substantial knowledge is necessary of Healthcare business line offerings.
· Substantial international market knowledge is preferred.
· Strong ability to gain intra-organizational cooperation. Excellentinfluencing and negotiation skills at the highest levels of an organization.Excellent business acumen demonstrated
· Demonstrated leadership ability & expertise in managing across amatrix as well as enabling other managers to be leaders & drive businessresults –
· Strongpartner relationship management and solution development skills
· Strongexecutive presence including communication and presentation skills with a highdegree of comfort to large and small audiences.
· Problemsolving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflictresolution, and follow through with partners.
This role reports to the VP BD & Strategy, Ultrasound for Siemens Healthineers
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .