Siemens Commissioning Technician Twin Cities in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Siemens Mobility is adding a Commissioning Technician will be responsible for troubleshooting and repair of our next generation electric Light Rail Vehicles that are delivered from the OEM to the local authority in Twin Cities area. The technician will need to be familiar with electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic systems.
• Perform, with use of mechanical drawings, schematics and location circuit plans, electrical and mechanical repairs of various components
• Diagnose electrical malfunctions in LRV control circuits and components, assess the nature of problems, and identify corrective action needed.
• Work with shop machines and hand tools.
• Understand and follow company and industry safety rules, practices, and procedures.
• Communicate with others, verbally and in writing, technical information, job procedure recommendations, and other work-related information.
• Assist other employees as needed.
• Read, interpret and understand written or electronic information, maintain the information, and compile reports
• Use PTU’s (laptops) to troubleshoot various systems onboard the LRV’s.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp%20EnglishformattedESQA508c.pdf .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here at https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html .
- Siemens Jobs