Siemens Product Manager, CT (Installed) in Malvern, Pennsylvania
Product Manager, CT (Installed)
Job Family: Marketing
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Business Administration
Requisition Number: 235198
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Product Manager, CT – 4 – Installed Base
The CT Installed Base Product Manager is responsible for driving the installed base and competitive conversion strategies across the entire Siemens CT portfolio.
The primary focus of this role is the development and rollout of sales programs targeted at the replacement of Siemens installed base, as well as the development of all the necessary supporting marketing collaterals focused on the clinical, operational, and financial needs of the customer. Additionally, the role will be responsible for managing and analysis of data from 3rd party industry analyst firms.
The position reports directly to the Director of CT Product Management and Sales Operations.
• Development, roll-out, and tracking of installed base sales programs
• Development of supporting marketing collateral, i.e. case studies, customer testimonials
• Analysis of 3rd party industry analyst data
• Regional Unit Sales Support
• Sales Education
• PLM Feedback Input
• Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Extensive knowledge in field of specialization or multiple disciplines to the successful completion of complex assignments.
• Successfully serves as point of authority and/or source of technical/scientific knowledge for area of expertise.
• Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
• Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
• Typically 4+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as noted above.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Advanced MS Office Skills, especially Microsoft Excel.
• Knowledge of Siemens tools preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .