Siemens Business Development & Portfolio Management (Real Estate) in Malvern, Pennsylvania
Business Development & Portfolio Management (Real Estate)
Job Family: Strategy
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Real Estate Management
Requisition Number: 236153
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Business Development & Portfolio Management
Siemens Healthineers is currently seeking a Business Development & Portfolio Management Specialist to join our Real Estate Team. This position will be based in Malvern, PA, and report to the VP- Real Estate.
· Development of real estate strategies- prepare, provide, and control local strategy
· Review of regional target setting, BTA`s and quarterly reviews
· Prepare global guidelines & standards for Portfolio Management
· Portfolio Analysis and Portfolio Development
· Provide portfolio management tools (PRM) & real estate analysis tool
· Global market research
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred with 10+ years of industry experience
· Experience authoring plans and reports
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience working with cross-functional teams
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .