Siemens Supervisor - Zone Operations Center in Jacksonville, Florida
Supervisor - Zone Operations Center
Multiple Locations:Winter Park, Florida; Tampa, Florida; Jacksonville, Florida
Job Family: Customer Services
Division: Building Technologies
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 235251
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Winter Park
Other Locations: United States-Florida-Jacksonville, United States-Florida-Tampa
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 25%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit:
Supervisor - Zone Operations Center
Supervises the team responsible for establishing the foundation for customer’s overall service experience. Supervises Service Coordinators, Renewal Coordinators and Client Service Administrators. Effectively set-up, plan, schedule and dispatch onsite and remote service activities / resources to ensure customer expectations and commitments are met for all services and enabling data driven services. Oversees building of maintenance plans, completing databases for installed equipment, managing small agreements and the service agreement renewal process.
Provides support, information, prioritization and coordination of activities and resources across branches, the Zone Operations Center and Digital Service Center.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
Supervisor, Zone Operations Center :
· Provides support, information, prioritization and coordination of activities and resources across branches, the Zone Operations Center and AM Digital Service Center.
· Supervises, trains and mentors Service Coordinators, Renewal Coordinators and Client Service Administrator team members through the performance management process (goal-setting, one-on-ones, and reviews).
· Acts as a point of escalation for customers with concerns over scheduling and dispatching.
· Works with branch Operations Management to ensure coordination and alignment of their Service Coordinator team.
· Oversees decisions regarding the scheduling and movement of resources and material.
· Ensures all service requests and dispatches are well documented, coordinated, prioritized and organized.
· Utilizing the SAP service platform, reviews, processes and distributes all service documentation
· Assists in project profitability through cost containment procedures and processes. Maintains timely set up and completeness of related job folders as assigned.
· Ensure accurate Debit Note Request (DNR) creation for all service orders
· Financial responsibility: Achieve Planned Service Budget including driving to monthly forecasted Revenue $, Gross Margin $ and Gross Margin %.
· Service Agreement Renewal – manages on-time completion
· Maintenance planning – facilitates detailed maintenance plans to meet contractual obligations
· iBase administration – drives high quality iBase data for installed equipment
· Service Portal – drives high quality customer data
· Deficiency follow-up – monitors field work orders and develops corrective action proposals
· Supervises, trains and mentors Service Coordinators, Renewal Coordinators, Client Service Administrators
· Oversee the interaction between Client Service Administrators and assigned customers with agreements <$10k Automation and <$5k Fire/Security.
· Acts as a point of escalation for customers with concerns over maintenance plans and renewals.
· Works with branch Operations Management to ensure coordination and alignment of their Service Coordinator, Renewal Coordinator and Client Service Administrator team.
Preferred Education & Experience
· Technical school or Associates degree (2 year) preferred, although a combination of education
· (High School or GED required) and experience will also be considered.
· 5+ years experience in customer service, field coordination, administration or operations. Excellent organizational, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills needed
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and business software systems (i.e. SAP)
· Familiarity or experience with Automation / Fire / Security systems preferred. SAP experience highly preferred
· Strong accuracy and quality of data needed
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, computer skills, financial skills and effective project management skills.
· Strong problem solving ability
· Ability to read and understand customer service contracts
Job Family Responsibilities:
Responds to incoming inquiries and/or requests regarding products and/or services. Supports customers by providing information while providing efficient and courteous service. Participates in investigating and resolving semi-complex problems. Supports order tracking, price quoting, and scheduling.
Performs semi-complex work within area of specialization. Interprets documented rules, past practices, or instruction on a semi-independent level. Effectively identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is not difficult or complex.
HS diploma or equivalent required. Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
Knowledge and Experience:
Demonstrates basic knowledge of a specialty area. Typically, 5 years of successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
Key Working Relationships:
Primarily intra-organizational contacts and limited external contacts
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .