Siemens Senior Credit Analyst in Iselin, New Jersey
Senior Credit Analyst
Locations:Iselin, New Jersey
Job Family: Finance
Division: Financial Services
Business Unit: Risk Controlling
Requisition Number: 233401
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Iselin
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services. Siemens Financial Services, Inc. is the U.S. arm of the global Financial Services division of Siemens, (SFS), an international provider of business to business financial solutions. SFS helps facilitate investments, providing commercial finance, project and structured finance with specific asset expertise in the energy, healthcare, industry, and infrastructure markets. SFS supports Siemens as well as other companies with their capital needs and acts as an expert manager of financial risks within the Siemens
Company. Leveraging its financing expertise and industrial know-how creates value for customers and helps them strengthen their competitiveness.
For more information, please visit:
We are seeking an energized Senior Credit Analyst in the field of project financing for the Energy and Oil & Gas sectors. Risk Controlling – Risk Rating Americas is part of the SFS Risk Controlling Function that is headquartered in Munich, Germany, and provides analytical expertise to all of SFS’s global Business Units and SFS Management
You will evaluate all risks associated with projects or individual obligors, located in the Americas, and provide the decision making bodies with an independent and comprehensive risk assessment.
If you have a Finance, Accounting or Energy Project Finance background, and are looking for a new challenge in a very successful financial institution, join us!
Essential Job Function
• Provide management with highest quality risk assessments, credit research and comprehensive analyses to ensure risk adequate pricing at all times
• Competently support the success of the SFS Energy Finance business by providing timely credit risk evaluations
• Independently evaluate risks applicable to Project Finance transactions
• Provide comprehensive assessments of the credit risks
• Assign and approve project/borrower risk ratings within the given Rating Authority
• Present analyses to Head of Department and Local Authority members
• Collaborate efficiently with team members
• Develop strong relationships with Risk Management to improve and maintain an efficient credit process
• Aid in the ongoing monitoring of the creditworthiness of portfolio companies
• 5-8 years relevant work experience with Project Finance transaction structures. Energy industry and/or Rating Agency experience preferred
• Minimum 4 year college degree in either Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Excellent analytical capabilities, including financial statement analysis (US GAAP / IFRS)
• Ability to work with financial models
• Strong oral communication and written skills
• Confident appearance presenting and supporting recommended ratings to Authority holders
• Capability to work in a time pressured environment while maintaining a positive focus
• Good people skills and ability to efficiently work as a team player
• Strong technical skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .