Siemens Solution Architect in Flanders, New Jersey
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcaretogether.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Solutions Architect
This is a role well suited to an ambitiousprofessional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Solutions Architect , you will be responsible for :
· You will generate and update feature-based Solutions Architecture and requirements for the central laboratory and molecular diagnostics domain.
· You will analyze Solutions Architecture features, requirements and workflows for the ability to meet business and customer needs in the context of a competitive environment.
· You will participate in Scrum teams as Product Owner to prioritize features and ensure maximum product value.
· You will work closely with Portfolio and Product Management and System Architects to define user needs and create customer features and requirements that are required and/or mandatory for successful placement of Siemens solutions.
· You will lead discussions with Portfolio/Product Management and Architectural Element Teams to deliver architectural decisions and tradeoffs, with the perspective of internal and external stakeholders.
This position may suit you best if you are familiarwith what is below, and would like to do develop your career withHealthineers
· You have 5 - 8 years of laboratory diagnostics experience with extensive understanding of clinical laboratory diagnostics domain (focus on chemistry/immunochemistry, automation/IT and molecular diagnostics)
You haveexcellent PC skills (MS Office software Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio andOutlook)
You arewilling to learn about new software and hardware solutions
You arewilling to travel up to 20%.
· You have a demonstrated ability to communicate technical topics to non-technical audience (and vice versa)
- You havea demonstrated ability to lead and collaborate with technical teams anddrive results.
Required skills to have for thesuccess of this role
Bachelor’s degree inengineering, biology, chemistry or related field. Advanced degreepreferred.
Certification inMedical Technology/Clinical Laboratory Science desired.
Working knowledge ofAgile development with Product Owner experience is a plus
Hands-on experiencewith clinical laboratory instrumentation and workflow knowledge desired
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcareis delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers .
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about .
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here (https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html) .
- Siemens Jobs