Siemens Global Marketing Manager, Oncology, Bone and Growth Assays (Remote) in Flanders, New Jersey
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
The role of Global Marketing Manager serves as a business lead for the Oncology, Bone and Growth disease state assays across Siemens Healthineers immunoassay systems. The incumbent is responsible for developing and implementing the worldwide marketing strategy, commercialization plan, and clinical/scientific positioning for their assigned IA assays. The Global Marketing Manager is responsible for meeting or exceeding the business plan for the assigned portfolio and driving activities that support the efforts of the sales organizations in the countries. The individual represents the market, customer, and business needs in order to ensure successful commercialization in line with the defined business plan for their products. This individual should be capable of actively participating in and influencing cross functional teams governing product and portfolio strategy, product health, and new product development initiatives. The Global Marketing Manager must be capable of driving cross functional teams to execute successful commercialization of new and improved assays. Relationship development with customers and country sales and marketing organizations is needed to clearly understand customer needs and translate those needs into actionable requirements. Active engagement, support of, and strategizing with country marketing, worldwide, is critical to the success of this role.
The Global Marketing Manager reports to, Central Lab Solutions, Endocrinology IA Market & Business Development Head. The individual is the primary interface to regions, countries, and end-users for their assigned products as well as interacts with cross-functional members of the Immunoassays, Chemistry & Integrated and Atellica Solutions franchises to achieve business objectives. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required for successful interaction with members of all Business Line functions. This role actively assesses the industry to understand the competitive environment, anticipate market trends and demands in order to develop and present business proposals for product/portfolio strategic initiatives.
• Author and execute marketing plans and commercialization plans for the assigned product portfolio.
• Develop and communicate short- and long-term market strategy for assigned products.
• Lead commercialization teams for successful development and execution of product launch plans and deliverables.
• Define global pricing for assigned products.
• Define target markets and create specific customer messaging and value propositions for target customer segments
• Identify and respond to trends impacting customers and markets for assigned products.
• Identify and respond to competitors' strategies and products that compete with assigned products.
• Collaborate with external agencies and internal colleagues to create impactful marketing campaigns that include market data, voice of the customer input, and country sales and marketing input.
• Contribute to project plan, business needs and financial models for product development programs for assigned disease states.
• Provide input and oversight to creation of training materials for sales and marketing to maximize execution of the commercialization plan and ensure achievement of business objectives.
• Contribute to the definition and prioritization of product health improvement programs for assigned products. Create customer and internal communications relative to product health initiatives in partnership with business area colleagues.
• Previous Product Management or Regional/Global Marketing experience (5-10 years)
• Previous experience with in-vitro diagnostics or ability to communicate with a diagnostics acumen
• Demonstrated success in the launch and commercialization of diagnostic products
Additional Skills Required:
• Define long term portfolio strategy
• Strong business/financial acumen and analytical skills
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Lead cross-functional teams & complex initiatives
• Ability to build strong working relationships and work cohesively in a team
• Conceptual creativity
• Customer oriented; focused on customer needs
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here (https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html) .
- Siemens Jobs