Siemens Global Portfolio Development Executive - Mid-Market in Chicago, Illinois
Global Portfolio Development Executive - Mid-Market
Multiple Locations:United States; San Francisco, California; Chicago, Illinois; Los Angeles, California
Job Family: Strategy
Division: Digital Factory
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 235001
Primary Location: United States--
Other Locations: United States-California-Los Angeles, United States-Illinois-Chicago, United States-California-San Francisco
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide. Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Provide the necessary support to drive and grow renewable and incremental business, short term leasing, training and professional services pipeline & revenue of theIESD portfolio through the definition and execution of existing and new customers and markets. go-to market strategies and leverage campaigns and initiatives to maximise success and meet the annual business plan.
· Build relationships with Zone and Country managers to maximise Mid-Market business, revenue & pipeline in conjunction with the Zone and Country Portfolio Development leads to cover the entire Portfolio or Siemens Products
· Act as trusted advisor to Global, Zone and Country Portfolio Development leads providing guidance on the planning, execution and measurement of portfolio development activites
· Act as key point of contact for Global, Zone and Country PFD teams for initiative and campaign knowledge, plus business and portfolio support
· Be the connection between the Segments and GS&CS
· Establish and track measurable goals for monitoring Mid-Market portfolio growth against each campaign/initiative in Country and provide feedback to campaign owners on content and lessons learnt, drive improvements in these areas.
· Provides guidance and mentoring within zones and countries to others on portfolio development approach
· Identify mid-market growth opportunities within Mid-Market and build plans to drive and execute within the zones and coutnries
· Work with the zone mid-market and channel leads to ensure adequate coverage and support for their needs
· Identify business opportunities for our portoflio within the midmarket sales channel
· Responsible for consolidating and prioritizing feedback to the segments, identifying functionality gaps, market opportunities, competitive feedback, etc.
· Build and maintain a global business plan that aligns with the zone and country business and revenue plans, and ensures these plans are aligned with marketing, industry, sales, etc., incorporating any new global sales initiatives and campaigns that may be planned in the future
· Ensure all feedback provided by countries/zone PfDs is addressed in a timely manner
· Analyze existing campaigns to ensure they are effective/complete, address issues identified, gain input from country and zone PfDs
· Analyze portfolio to ensure adequate coverage of each specific portfolio area – align with segments
· Liaise with L&D to ensure appropriate enablement exists for relevant campaigns
· Identify new Campaigns based on input from existing LSIs/analysis above
· Drive execution of appropriate campaigns within the zones/countries
· Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) for specific portfolios and provide feedback as required
· Bachelor or Master degree holder in Engineering or Information Technology
· 5+ years working experience in electronics manufacturing or engineering software industry
· 3+ years working in a zone role doing a similar job, driving consistency of execution.
· Extensive and proven EDA knowledge and experience selling and as well as technical knowledge (SPLM or competitive products)
· Solution knowledge with Siemens IESD solutions or competitive products is essential.
· Fluent in English.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills and be able to communicate and to drive people in obtaining result independently.
· Self and quick learner
· Hands on person
· Be able to work in a multi-cultural environment, involving global to all 4 zones.
· Ability to travel 25%-50% of the time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .