Siemens Product Manager 4 - syngo Dynamics Cardiovascular Imaging in Ann Arbor, Michigan
Product Manager 4 - syngo Dynamics Cardiovascular Imaging
Multiple Locations:Malvern, Pennsylvania; Ann Arbor, Michigan
Job Family: Marketing
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 233766
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Other Locations: United States-Michigan-Ann Arbor
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global med-tech company , Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
For more information, please visit:
The Product Manager Clinical is responsible for global clinical sales and demo support for the syngo Dynamics Cardiovascular Imaging and Information System. This includes
· maintaining an up-to-date clinical demo set-up with reporting templates (incl. latest reporting features, factory templates, template updates with the Report Designer tool)
· gathering state-of-the-art clinical studies (Echo, Vascular Ultrasound, Cath, Nuc Card. Adult and pediatric cases)
· creating clinical marketing materials (sample procedure reports for non-invasive and invasive cardiovascular procedures, screen shots illustrating clinical use cases)
training sales and application teams on clinical topics
Mission of the role:
· Provides Clinical Sales Support to the Region Country sales teams
· Defines demo story and script to be used by the local sales team
· Provides clinical & demo education of sales team
· Provides Clinical Sales Support of Regional Units Sales Teams
· Supports sales team to ensure technical solution achieves desired clinical results
· Enable local organizations (Sales, SCM, CS)
· Excellent skills in clinical workflow & IT
· Product knowledge in Cardiovascular Imaging and Information Systems (expert)
· Communications skills, presentation skills
· Sales experience
· BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Typically 10+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
· Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .